Sunday, January 22, 2012

Islam is the Way

Muslims around the world remind us on a daily basis that the future will be an Islamic one. Below is an artists impressions on what that future may look like.

Okay, Okay, Islam is the way, for Christ's sake. Can you get me out of these chains and get me a robe?













A tour guide.


"And this is where the US used to be."










The first Muslims to step on the moon.


Aaqib: We did it, we have landed on the moon!


Latif: I'm not sure. Isn't that a 7/11 on the corner there?



Having run out of ideas for a Jihad, the Islamic council places one on itself.











I'll take this one. It goes with my hair.














Tickets are sold out at the latest stoning.













Women have a little fun by making a human egg-carton.












No comments:

Post a Comment