Sunday, March 4, 2012

Outlaw Bikers Prepare for War

Gold Coast, Australia - Two rival biker gangs, The Burritos and the Hell's Gazelles are preparing for war over a missing brain cell.

The leader of The Burritos, Phillip "Diet-Pepsi" Coleman said, "I was surfing Google for a new tattoo to put on my face when the lights in the house dimmed and the internet slowed down. It was then that I realised my brain cell was missing."

Police release a picture of the missing brain cell to the public.
























But leader of the Hell's Gazelles, Michael "Neck Tattoo" Derwent, claims differently, "The brain cell is mine. It has been passed along in my family for generations. The Burritos just want the upper hand, and they know that a brain cell will help them immensely."

Police are warning the public to steer clear of outlaw biker members.

Phillip "Diet Pepsi" Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment