Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Muslim Female Sings For Peace

Palestine - On Monday morning, Israeli soldiers were greeted by a Palestinian woman performing Michael Jackson's Thriller on a pile of rubble that moments before was her home. "It was crazy. We had just levelled a block of houses with Hellfire missiles and were approaching the rubble," explained Sergeant Goldberg. "At first I thought I heard somebody singing, then, as we approached, this woman sprang onto a mound of rubble and began singing at the top of her lungs. She sprang up so quickly my heart skipped a beat and one of my officers nearly shot her dead".

We located the singing woman in a back alley not far from where her home smouldered, practising her moon walk. Her name is Abdul-la Mansour and she had this to say, "I am not so good for cooking, or, sexual activities - especially with my mouth - but, one thing for sure is my beautiful voice and my dance performance. I wish to finish this war... my way. If I can bring a small sunshine ray into the hearts of these evil, brutish, smelly and non-human beasts, then maybe we can finally see peace."

" I-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii've had the time of my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiife
No I never felt this way before,
Yes I swear, it's the truuuuuuth
And I owe it aaaall to you,
'Cause I've had, the tiiiiiiiiiiiime of my liiiiiiiiiiife
And I've searched through every open door
'Til I found, the truuuuuuuth
And I owe it all to you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment